Well it's 11:36am and my tummy is rumbling already. I have no idea what to have for lunch but i'm thinking that maybe Woolworths can help me. Maybe tuna and creamed corn on toast... yeah that sounds good.
Lets see what else can I ramble about... oh the weekend after next is Clay and my joint birthday bbq in Audley - hopefully the weather will be warm and sunny! Lats night we bought all the plates and forks and stuff... chips, drinks... now all we need to do it wait for the day and get the meat. Oh that reminds me i'm going to place an order for a michels patisserie mud cake *drool*
I'm looking forward to tomorrow night - Poker at the Poker Dome in Coogee. Normally about 40 people come each week to participate in the tournament and Kelly is coming 1st - I was coming second but got smacked down into 3rd place last week. Bastards.
Uncle Dave and Amanda are still in Thailand, poontanging it up. I go over to feed Oliver and he's super friendly until he's eaten, and then I don't exist. But I hang there anyways, cos he's missing them. I've been watching South Park Season 10 and last night I saw the Warcraft Episode - OMFG was so funny! There was uber pwnage!
Righto - Back to work I guess til I think of something else to type about...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment