Well at the title says: here's a list of website that I frequent and why.
http://bridesunited.myfreeforum.org/ This is a wedding forum that started off a few months ago and has since grown to incorporate so much more. All the girls on there are lovely and give sound advice for anything wedding related, food, relationships, health, everything!
http://petsunited.myfreeforum.org/
This is a small forum just taking off - what we're trying to acheive here is an adoption listing site. We need your support so any advice you can give is appreciated!
http://www.cuddleton.optiic.com/
This is where Clay and I will be adopting our kitten from in the new year - they come over from Perth and they are pure bred brittish blues.
http://www.illawarra-weddings.com.au/
Lots of helpful reccomendations for brides in the shire/illawarra
http://www.members.westnet.com.au/ifrost/index.htm
Wedding cake toppers
http://allrecipes.com/
I get heaps of great cooking ideas off this site
http://www.oroton.com.au/default.aspx?
mmmm Oroton
http://www.ebay.com.au/
Need I say more?
https://www.pearsonsschool.com.au/
I'm on here every now and again being a sticky beak - looking out for courses I'd like to take. I'm aiming to attend one early next year.
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Default.aspx
Got to keep up to date with concerts etc
http://www.georgjensen.com/English/Collections/Jewellery/Top%20Collections/Fusion/Fusion%20Ring.aspx
Clay and I have always loved these rings and hope to have them as wedding rings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment