Oh dragging my ass out of bed today was way too hard - I can't stay up as late as I used to. Wednesday night Clay and I went to poker and was a good night. In the tournament I came 8th and Clay came 4th - so both of us got lots of points. I wonder if i've moved back up to second position on the leader board? Then I played a sit-and-go game and came 4th. Got into bed around 12.30... very tired on Thursday.
Thursday night Clay and I went to Dad's new place to visit and have dinner, the place is awesome. Huge balcony, lots of light, heaps more room - very happy for them. Also dinner was fan-bloody-tastic: BBQ Chicken, Garlic Sauce, Humous, Tabouli, Chips, Lebanese Bread - My fave! Got to spend some time with Elena and Samah which was great fun - we went nuts with glitter is all i'm saying! lol
So this morning I look like shit and I feel like shit and i'm hungry. Looking forward to sleeping in until lunch time tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment