Thursday, November 15, 2007

This Week

Monday was uneventful, hence no log for that day LoL I worked (well.. pretended to) but didn't do anything exciting. Still waiting for Rosie to give birth to the kittens.....

Tuesday - Actually did work today, we had stock take - was not fun but got a free lunch. The kittens were born!! 5 big bubbies born at 4.30pm, so excited!! =D

Wednesday - Pretended to work then went to poker afterwards which was good. Had dinner with Kelly and Clay at the Spot and also ran into Kylie who I went to primary school with!!

Tonight Clay and I are going to Dave and Manda's place for din dins yum! Friday I think Clay wants to go and play poker somewhere... Saturday we've got Clay's Aunties surprise 70th Birthday in Wollongong and on Sunday we're going to visit Dad and Amne! My week's filling up fast here!!

No comments: